Yes, it’s another book about becoming who God says you are in Christ. This one’s split into three parts, basically covering who we are in Christ, what characteristics that means we should have, and how to be bold in obeying God.
Craig Groeschel is biblical, challenging, humble and absolutely hilarious. Each chapter is well-structured, based on clear Bible passages and ideas, and well-communicated through Groeschel’s own experience and powerful challenges throughout. I’d challenge any Christian to read this book and come out the other side thinking they can continue living as they have before. The best thing about this book is Groeschel’s trademark all-or-nothing approach; God demands our all, so give him your all!
I normally try to come up with one or two things I didn’t like about a book but I simply can’t with this; at times it made me laugh out loud at his stories while at others it was as if my heart had been ripped out of my chest. I haven’t read a book as good as this in a long time, and am looking forward to Groeschel’s next creation.
If you’re a Christian, read this book. And if you’re not, become a Christian, then read this book.
I got this book for free from BookSneeze.com in exchange for an honest review.
- Altar ego by Craig Groeschel (booksandanna.wordpress.com)
- Altar Ego By: Craig Groeschel (wildthunder48.wordpress.com)
- Craig Groeschel: Christians, Here’s Why We’re Losing Our Religion. (greatriversofhope.wordpress.com)
- Soul Food for Friday: 20 Great Quotes from Altar Ego by Craig Groeschel (richardburkey.wordpress.com)
- Altar Ego by Craig Groeschel (myfullcup.wordpress.com)